Skip to content
- Modern Trends in Development and Application of the UWB Radar Systems
- A Survey of Electromagnetic Characteristics of Soils in the Donbass Region (Ukraine) for Evaluation of the Applicability of GPR and MD for Landmine Detection
- Design and simulation of a “single transmitter – four receiver” impulse GPR for detection of buried landmines”, IWAGPR2017, Edinburgh, Scotland, 28-30 June 2017
- Field Measurement of Permittivity, Electrical Conductivity, Magnetic Susceptibility, and Topographic Relief of Soils in Donbass, Ukraine for Robotic, Multi-Sensor, Humanitarian Demining System Design” URSI 2017, Montreal Canada
- [P1] T. Bechtel, Member, S. Truskavetsky, G. Pochanin, L. Capineri, A. Sherstyuk, K. Viatkin, T. Byndych, V. Ruban, Member,L. Varyanitza-Roschupkina, O. Orlenko, I.Pochanina, P. Falorni, A. Bulletti, P. Giannelli, “A Simple Procedure for Characterizing Electromagnetic Properties of In-Situ Soils for Design of Landmine Detection Sensors: Application in Donbass, Ukraine”, final revision for minor corrections, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing
- [P2] G. Pochanin, P. Falorni, G. Borgioli, V. Ruban, L. Varyanitza-Roschupkina, O. Orlenko, T. Ogurtsova, O. Pochanin ,T. Bechtel, Fronefield Crawford, L. Capineri Measurement of Coordinates for a Cylindrical Target using Times of Flight from a 1-Transmitter and 4-Receiver UWB Antenna System Submitted to IEEE transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, under second revision.